Civil Rights Lawyer
As Americans, our civil rights are protected by the highest legal authority in the land, the United States Constitution. When our government violates a citizen’s fundamental rights guaranteed under the Constitution, the civil rights lawyers at James Law Group are dedicated to holding those responsible accountable for their actions.
Common Civil Rights cases include:
- Excessive use of force by police officers,
- Illegal searches and seizures by police officers,
- Any governmental discrimination based on race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation,
- Failure to protect a student from extreme bullying resulting in serious injury or death,
- Failure to protect inmates in jail or prison from known threats,
- Complete indifference by police or corrections officers to a serious medical need
We also handle cases involving police misconduct and police shootings.
- Contact Us -
Representing clients throughout Missouri and the greater midwest. We have experience handling personal injury, criminal defense, and civil rights cases. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.